These bikkies are an absolute favourite in my house. They taste scrumptious and have a lovely chewy texture. I hope you enjoy them too.
What you need
2 cups almond flour/meal
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp bicarb soda
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 TBS milk
100g dark chocolate cut into chunks
What to do
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large baking try. You may need 2 trays
- Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Add in the remaining ingredients with the choc chunks going in last after the bikkie batter has been stirred thoroughly
- Using a dessert spoon place spoonfuls of the bikkie batter onto the tray. The cookies will not spread so you can either leave them in a mound or flatten them out to your desired size.
- Pop in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until lovely and golden brown
- Eat and enjoy
Eat Colourful. Live Colourful.